LATEST NEWS FROM THE MOUNTAIN
Mount St. Louis Moonstone - Stats
- Vertical Drop - 550 ft
- Number of Runs - 40 (35 percent for beginners, 50 percent for intermediates, and 15 percent for the expert)
- Super Pipes - 2 (groomed by Zaugg super pipe machine)
- Terrain Parks - 2 (Outback for the advanced rider and the Junk Yard for the entry level rider)
- Snowmaking - 100 percent
- Longest Run - 2 km
- Ski-able Terrain - 170 acres
- Season Length - Average Season December to March
- Hours of Operation - Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Weekends and Holidays 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ~ Sorry no Night Sliding ~ Closed December 25
- 3 Six Express Chair Lifts, 1 Quad Express Chair Lift
- 3 Quad Chair Lifts, 2 Triple Chair Lifts, 3 Magic Carpets.
- Uphill Capacity - 23,600 people per hour. With four state-of-the-art
- High speed six people lifts means that you won't have to wait in a slow-moving lift line. We'll take you to the top in record time with the fastest lifts in Ontario.
- 1 Zaugg Super Pipe,
- 5 Pisten Bully's.
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone's famous grooming team springs into action nightly to ensure the kind of conditions that makes everyday a perfect day. With world-renowned snowmaking capabilities ,we offer the best snow anywhere.
- About Us
- Bus Transportation
- Open Parks/Lifts
- Open Runs/Lifts
- Open Features
- Snow Conditions
- Events Calendar
- Join The Team
- Contact Us
- The Difference - Horseshoe Valley
- The Difference - Blue Mountain
- The Difference - Snow Valley
Press a temperature button below to see the appropriate clothing for a great outdoor experience!